Circular Repairs for Potholes & Ironworks
Road Mole system
Road Mole is a patent pending all-in-one circular repair system for potholes and ironworks. We have focused our design on aiding asphalt operatives to eliminate HAVS (Hand – Arm Vibration Syndrome) as we believe safety is top priority. Road Mole completely removes the pothole and damaged surrounding area before filling with asphalt to ensure the pothole does not reoccur, making a first time right permanent repair. Road Mole circular repairs using like for like reinstatement of fresh asphalt undertaken six years ago are still sound. Why pay over and over again for repairs on the same pothole costing the country millions? Road Mole systems are available to order in 7.5, 12 and 18 tonne trucks.
Road Mole has many benefits including:-
- Proven permanent pothole repairs
- No HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome) operator exposure eliminated
- No operator rotation required – eliminating staffing difficulties associated with vibrating hand tools
- Split system options – drill use only to aid Asphalt Operatives
- For use in all weather conditions.
- Completely removes pothole (up to 1300mm diameter) within 1 minute on A and B roads.
- Repair completed in 10 minutes
- Safer working environment – no debris, low noise, minimal dust
- Flood lit for night time use
- Fast response time for emergency repair
- 20% less material used
- Low noise nuisance factor to environment
- GPS marking/mapping
- Tested with densitometer / GPS reading
- All machines can run on bio diesel – lower carbon footprint
- Repairs around cats eyes and ironworks
- Suitable for motorways, A, B & C class roads, docklands, airports, utilities and car parks
If you would like to sponsor a Road Mole please contact us for more details.
For further information about Road Mole please contact:-
Road Mole Ltd
Tel: +1 (0151) 606-0070
Road Mole is a registered Trademark of Road Mole Ltd Company number 09122147