Road Mole’s patent pending design offers huge advantages over traditional road repair techniques. From the list below, you’ll see that not only can road and asphalt surfaces be repaired quickly, it can be done more cost effectively too.
Advantages of the Multi-purpose fast response pothole repair system
- Proven permanent circular repairs (300mm – 1300mm) can be completed within 10 minutes making it ideal for emergency repairs on motorways and trunk roads with minimum traffic management requirements e.g. crash cushion vehicles can be utilised to provide protection to the operatives during repairs.
- Precision cut to required depth
- Completely removes pothole within 1 minute
- Fast Response
- Cuts around iron works and cat eyes – incremental repairs 300mm to 1800mm
- Hotbox, vacuum system and water jet system
- 20% less asphalt than traditional repairs
- Repairs guaranteed to last the duration of the surrounding road surface
- Minimum of two operatives required
- Minimal traffic management / disruption
Safety Health & Environment (SHE)
- Lower Carbon Footprint
- No HAVS exposure
- Minimal dust
- Minimal noise allowing night time maintenance
- Low fuel emissions
- Environmentally friendly – can run on Bio-Diesel
Road Mole offers a sustainable and environmentally friendly approach to maintaining the country’s roads and motorways.
The diagram below shows the amount of asphalt that can be saved using circular Road Mole repairs compared to the traditional. It also shows the equal density that is exerted on the circular repair.
There is a saving of 2m³ of asphalt per 100m² pothole repairs.
For further information please contact:-
Road Mole Ltd
Tel: +1 (0151) 606-0070